Thursday, January 26, 2012

Warrior is a Child Music Video



Lately I've been winning battles left and rightBut even winners can get wounded in the fightPeople say that I'm amazingI'm strong beyond my yearsBut they don't see inside of meI'm hiding all the tearsChorus:They don't know that I come running home when I fall downThey don't know who picks me up when no one is aroundI drop my sword and cry for just a while(Look up for His smile)'Coz deep inside this armorThe warrior is a child(Aahhh)Unafraid because His arrow is the bestBut even soldiers need a quiet place to restPeople say that I'm amazing
I never face retreat, oh noBut they don't see the enemiesThat lay me at His feetChorus:They don't know that I come running home when I fall downThey don't know who picks me up when no one is aroundI drop my sword and cry for just a while(Look up for His smile)'Coz deep inside this armorThe warrior is a child(Aahhh)They don't know that I come running home when I fall downThey don't know who picks me up when no one is aroundI drop my sword and cry for just a while(Look up for His smile)'Coz deep inside this armorThe warrior is a child(Aahhh)

Read more: GARY VALENCIANO - WARRIOR IS A CHILD LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/warrior-is-a-child-lyrics-gary-valenciano.html#ixzz1kclhvfTP
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

No comments: