Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On Reading Mode

Where I've been? Not really went totally out of touched, just silent...stealing some glimpse and sometimes hitting the FB like button when friend post. 
   I'm on an important research...reading bulk of documents...a thousand years in the making. 
   So what I would be sharing today?
   Thought you might like to check out a new site, shared to me by a friend:
   http://pinterest.com/

   School opening and K to 12 curriculum has already started, for this school year which mean there would be an additional 2 years within the elementary and secondary educations. I was surprised that only partial of the actual teaching module is ready, that is to say this project was done in haste. For Pres. Aquino's legacy? 
   Superficial apparatus. 


   Already feeling melancholy, next month my sister Gina and her family will be migrating to Canada...already missing her. 


   If there you have in your hand two opposing truths, how will you be able to identify the real from the hoax? The rule should be, as stated by the Scripture was to brought it to light. Evil thrives in the comfort of darkness...


   Thereby, if these two were brought in the midst, the light will easily consume the evilness...the one that survive is therefore the truth.
   As days goes by with my research, the more that I've seen how wide the complex evilness of The Mystery Religion. Unspeakable and unimaginable, this can't be done by mere mortal...it was so inhumane that I've felt the chill every time I see them...unpunished, boastful...
   I didn't expect this would be this filthy and hideous, as I was actually being too naive...the world is indeed in terrible tribulation and only a small percent actually knew...silence is now understandable...the danger is very real...
   But I will speak...
   History should be rewritten. The great injustice to unknowing victims...by the millions, if not billions. The crime displayed right before the world's eye. 
   Although I knew the needed urgency because the time are too few and the numbers of victims are growing in number daily...I should carefully re-evaluate data and sources for validity and to give appropriate justice.  


   People will no longer smile with the same delight after I've begin the series of expositions...was it therefore, advisable to simply hide these facts before me...can I really offer my life for a friend?


   Not enough luck, business is low this past days...even so, it gave me more moment to reflect...or probably, to do an extensive research. God is providing in various ways. 



   All the little clues...how I came to accidentally bump those people...and the books that literally walk towards my hand.


   Still will be on reading mode probably for a week or two...the internet can't just be for entertainment. 


For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12









No comments: