Realizationism Art Blog

Realizationism Art Blog
Click my Art Blogs

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mercy is Falling like Rain



I'll illuminate once again at this stage of my life...everything is happening so fast and I have to keep my feet on the ground. I was just so overwhelm how God open all these opportunities for me to explore...I had never felt so bless in years. 
   I can not talk much as of now...I'll just let the above painting speaks on my feeling at this very moment. The work is simply called "Renewal" ...

   So I am painting again...Yah! I didn't actually stop or take a pause but there is a new vitality on my artworks nowadays, which I will share on days to come. I should say a new phase for my life as well. 



So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. -- Romans 10:17



No comments: