Realizationism Art Blog

Realizationism Art Blog
Click my Art Blogs

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Building Inspiration

Since yesterday I've been trying to get inspired...I did not waited but created my inspirations. I pick a color pencil  and chose this time the manuscript "Stolen Moment".....to make as an ignition work as usual. Yes, these are what I called ignition pieces or starters...so I can build up a confidence or to be exact summoning enough energy to paint a thematic work.
   The usual process start with a couple of doodles and then sketch process until images are form...but it does not always appear as I wanted too...there are times when frustrations hit me. But I always, no I mean never discard them totally since they will still provide source for future explorations...

   I feel not being able to serve the purpose of my personal existence when I'm not creating an artwork...at least a simple sketch will suffice. So after hurdling some detour that only happens on my brain I made these two item below...




   Why portrait of women? It's the easiest connection I can do at this moment...but it is not always the case, I also browse and add items on my visual diaries for boost...often simultaneously....
   I think in a few hours or day I will have new inspiration coming. A painting worth sharing.

2 comments:

Cathy K said...

Amazing. Consider me a fan...

Abhisek said...

You are a born Artist...you don't need inspiration...you just need to keep scribbling.Damn good art Fher.

http://wehaveastory.blogspot.com/2011/10/think-about-it.html