Friday, September 16, 2011

Power of words, Shamcey, and more...

A bit disappointed when Shamcey Supsup, our candidate for Ms. Universe came only as 3rd runner-up. Her answer to the final Q & A was even the best as fa I'm concern:
“If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God who created me and I have my faith and my principles and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God too.”
   Just for the fact that she's the only candidate among the final 5 that answered in English should be given extra credit.
   Well, of course Ms. Angola deserves the crown, she's simply like a brilliant star that night. Here's a link about Filipino celebrities remarks on the recent outcome of Ms. Universe pageant held in Brazil... 

Research on this????
   Recently I came across the work of Dr Emoto, and his studies on water crystals. He took samples of water, froze them and took photographs of the water crystals. He then wrote words on vials of water taken from the same source. The crystals formed in the vials which had positive words, such as love and gratitude, were beautiful. However the crystals in the vials with negative words such as hate and evil were very different, and the water didn't even form crystals in some instances. Experiments were done using words from different languages, and also by the scientists having no knowledge of what the words meant. The results were similar. More information can be found at http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals or by watching the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know". Although I find the concepts of quantum physics difficult to grasp, the findings of this study on water crystals has had a profound impact on me. The human body is known to be composed of up to ninety percent water. If words had such a significant impact on water crystals, then what is the impact of positive and negative words to our bodies....
   Now really for the first time a poll I can't answer...who's prettier Rhiann Ramos or Sam Pinto? I beg off...

   I'm doing a new painting now...

The on-line strategy game I'm into now is Iron-Grip:Marauders 


   I really love this game...giving your mind a little push than just shooting enemies...

No comments: