Friday, February 18, 2011

ILLUMINATION 007

The world you see is only a mirror of all the thoughts you have inside of you. Change your thoughts and you change the perception of your world. Quantum physics teaches us that nothing exists independently of your perception of it. In actuality you get to choose what you see. That is why several people observing the same thing each have different opinions as to what really happened...

   Another creative juice poured out on me again by simply letting the feeling of love freely move. My latest project is Tagged ArtLover Connection, a one stop site to connect all the other network of ArtLover Group. I saw the solution....

   I can't make a focus now on what to write. I have expired my self for the day...I need to re-vitalized and reading is the best place to begin. Reading the word of God. Some NWO stuff are hard to sink in. The reality seems so diabolic that you wonder and ask yourself if its true. Here are two days that I have to check. The date are known to occult world as The day of judgment and end of the world respectively. May 21, 2011 and October 21, 2011. It doesn't fit on the chronology....or is there something I missed out...an important event that didn't hit me. The quakes are there...the rumors of wars...
   Rapture at this early stage? Will I be included? I have warned YOU.
   An uninitiated would have to pass this blog...it will require from you some of the basic, at least basic knowledge of what's really going on in the world. I'm writing this as a reference...maybe a reference to those who shall be left out. You must read THE Armor of God.
   Daily the information are fast dissolving...Youtube too is not exempt. Be wise as a serpent. My Catholic friends need to be warn of their impending doom. The 7th king is coming...he shall rise from the dead. NEXT YEAR or this year. 
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

No comments: